Monday, August 25, 2008

the lights go off and on...

I never understand why people who treat you like snot or who carry an obivious front of jealousy will be the first to immediatly turn around and look to join forces with you when someone is in need of a serious hand. It is poor character traits like this that continue to really dishearten my trust with a huge portion of the environment. Part of me feels that these people are easily frightened and their cold exterior will dry in the faucet fast when it comes down to a serious threat. Another part of me feels like it is just another example of them using people to their own advantage, because they are not witty or clever enough to conquer a problem by themself. The worst part of the problem is not being able to put people in their place when you have the oppurtunity to call them out in front of every legit party. It's the wisest choice to avoid that confrontation, so the better people around you will not get upset in a desperate time, and that everyone can remain focused on what the red alerted issue is. I'am just so over fairweather individuals, and would just like to dispose of them once and for all. I have too much work ahead of me where I do not need this nonsense. Seriously, what the fuck!?!? Maybe I make the morally right choice too much. I dunno, more music, less everything else...

No comments: