Tuesday, March 18, 2008

monday.monday.monday

No matter how my routine is kicking in the current grind of the month, monday continues to get me "feeling like that obnoxiously orange feline that gets his glutton on over a pasta dish i fail to make deliciously vegan (garfield hated mondays, so i can relate, although hes not cruelty free)." although iam no so thrilled the a.m. has commensed on my cellular companion, i am however complete that i executed a proper dose of kennel reports for the N.S.V.P ( North Shore Veternarian Practice). For those kids "stuck in the used section" (not in the recent know), whenever iam not participating in "nomadic compulsed percussion duties by van" (touring) , i do my utmost to cater my generosity towards any k9 and feline pals that yearn for the extra nurturing , health, and attention they require while their owners are on holiday, workaway, or project deadbeat! And with that award touring responsability, i am equipped to perform a weekly journal or 2 of their actions for the week they spend with me. In other words, i make sure they dont get all 'huggies" ( the mammal equivalent of peeing the pool) in their cages, make sure they are "b12in" ( proper health), and that they are "sporting the freshest shells their coats can shed out" (cleanse animals, are happy animals).

So today stirs up that it has been a year since i kickfliped into their establishment, which means iam pinned up for evaluation. In this gig, one of the main "mic checks" (categories) they shred out is were they basically compare my first 2 kennel reports with the most recent ones. If all my skill "fills up their fancy" ( goes to their approval ) , i get promoted to a higher position that arms myself with more oppurtunites to help more animals and communicate with more admirable heads that actually "110" (sincerly, and fully) what they stand for in the vet profession. And not only will i be able to still continue to spark the road with more of my "javmatic" (motivated) presence, but on the downtime, this oppurtunity of promotion can extend my assistance to a much more meaningful status. And i dont know about you, but i think that personally fresh. So i will keep you "capped "(updated) on the outcome.

Afterwards, i worked on some important notes for the upcoming i rise recording iam awaiting to take part towards in 2 weeks. Studio time is quite the euphoric moment for my musical slate. Not only do i get to "scratch the surface" (make move) thru the honor of music, but i am given the chance to expand what i already know. Every time i lay down something "kicking" (cool, fresh) on the reels , i always depart that sacred time with something i was unaware of in the past. Iam personally not one for webbing towards a cycle of "repeater" (deja vu ). I take every moment i have with my kit and truly limber out new ideas. You gotta rub your personality towards your musical talent. I wouldnt want to track anything i have done before, kinda like how i wouldnt want my friends to constantly hear the story about how i liberated a lobster over and over again! I mean its a good story, but lets bare some other respectable qualities. But, its honestly rewarding to indulge what is spit from the speakers after that final rest of the headphones down on your trusty snare drum. Im looking foward to the outcome of this work, and hope many can find something informative out of it from all ends of the piece. Dig?

Then after "carrying the banner " (catching up ) with my friends to share the aftertaste of my workhorse weekend, i decided to call it an early night so i could slap myself to the library in the morning in search of some new knowledge for the week. Im also good for it, im sometimes perplexed that i push myself the way i do. So on a quest for an evening chai, i was approached by 2 teenage females outside Cafe Esperanto. Apparently the were looking for an assistant in purchasing them cigarettes at 10:30pm in order to be able to study for an exam. This was a new change of forecast towards my average coffee house visits.

At first, i needed them to reprint what was " spit from their phonics" ( a request). They then rewinded that they needed cigarettes to keep them awake in order to study for an exam, but that they were not of legit age to purchase them manually. Needless to say, i was just slammed with "a sack of say what" (confuzement). I dunno what it was , but for some reason, i was telling my soy chai to go read a magazine while i dealt with this. Instead of just briefly fleeting from the ridiculous request, i was curious to why the need for the nuisance was so high. They promptly explained that they saw their parents would always pay their bills rapidly while choking on a pack of parliments, and since that first glimpse of their mentors, they use it as a drive to accomplish things faster and more mature.

Now, insted of giving the 2 sheep the in box speach of why not to smoke and such, i took a different approach towards the matter. I felt that if i "left the curb unsaid"(avoided the dilemma), i wouldve been no better than the actual beast that will follow thru and purchase their fix. I explained that basically everything you see from so called role models , peers, or tradition, is not always what its caught up to be, and that at alot of times you have to rely on yourself in order to "grind your way to the grail" (accomplish the difficult). I broke the news that their elders didnt look to the smokes as a kickstart, but that they have something bothering them, and that they are lost in ideas to refurnish that "tattered catpost" (problem) . I was by no means telling them what to do, but i was just breaking it down how it is.

After a few more suggestions of explaining what independent thought can achieve for them, i proceeded to point out that i was somewhat insulted that i was offered to assist them in such a request. Not only because it would support something iam deeply against, but only because i felt like the eye'd me up as a personality that would go about executing something so careless and shameful. I like to think that i present myself as a very classy speciman, so i kinda got tripped up by that,i mean thats not being elitist, it is what it isl But in the end, i felt sorry for them. They felt very lost and just "pasted up" (thick headed) with the desperate need to "fit in" . After they apologized to me, i just told them to "get tight with the final draft before they pen the final sonnet" (you better stop and think). I finally kicked in the door, chai'd one on, and headed back to the gravel pit.


I guess what im trying to level out from all this is that your better off saying something instead of swiping it off with a lint brush. Even though your banter can come off stuck up, it may be for the better, and it could possibly put a proper twist on somethings. I never got the names of the 2 girls, but i hope maybe something useful came out of what i cleared up for them. I cant afford to let my opinions sit in the waiting room, especially when they are far to useful for the environment. My philosphy may be mistaken as in your face at times, overly to the point, or package sealed with extra suggestion, but if everyone draped out a "duct tape lip scarf" (shut opinion) on the runway, train of thought would be dry as the sand in death valley. And i like my train of thought to be soaked, pleasant, and entertaining as a seal tanning in the bay of the twin peaks in San Francisco. Thats whats up. It's time to go read. Happy Monday!

No comments: