Monday, March 31, 2008

the antidote for everything...

This entry is definatly a step out of the balance of my normal (or "abnormal" to some) entries. If your looking for some unique, fresh, or just confusing terminalogy, tune in next week. I don't need to go into details about the recent weekend, but I will just say that the intention I had towards the Richmond getaway went into a state of 'backfire". As soon as I took notice of my persona getting caught out of character, I really spent most of the time in a cycle of distance from the socially scattered sub culture echoing in the concrete alleys of Richmond. The drive back to New York was even longer than the fest due to not being able to figure out what the problem was. And no offense to anyone, but sometimes I feel that even the most supportive person in your life will sometimes criticize you for feeling down, it's just human nature. Now when i feel that notion in the air, I just remain silent and keep to myself instead of opening up my guts to anyone. I always felt the following lines from one of my all time fav band's really come to my assistance when I'am in the process of smashing out the cons in my recent troubles. It speaks for itself, and I think it suits my entry fine for right now...

"Play the fastest record you can find, louder than your stereo will allow,
Hotwire your speakers, do whatever you have to, smash the mirrors in your house,
Go home and lock your bedroom door, don't open it for anything at all,
Live every word, scream every song, these four chords could save your life...."

No comments: