Thursday, January 1, 2009

How To Dissapear Completley

2009...I guess there is no way around it. I can't make any resolutions because that is not my style, but I have some visions. These visions can't be seen right now because they are work in progress until they are in the bare! This is not my attempt to get artsy, it's my focus to get the fuck out of this hamper of potential statements that need to be fufilled! So 2009, let's see what you've got!

Let's continue to turn up the music, and retire the miserable...

Forget about the ones that have it all...

Take that haggard pair of sneakers and really shine them into todays fresh moldings...

Leave behind what you knew, and really make best friends with what will push you to the utmost achievements...

Don't go home, for it is empty now! Just keep going on the road for identity towards what won't hurt you but only make you feel worthy...

Defy the dismay of others...

You come into this world with nothing except yourself, you leave this world with nothing except yourself. I still believe that is relevant to me and that is fine. I just want to love myself...

Keep a look out on the ones that will take care of you back...

just make something into a legacy... don't go unheard and invisible...

No comments: