Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I'm stomping on it anyway....

For all those years I have been screaming for change, I will spend the next half making noise louder than any fucking amp at a Tragedy show. I have spent too long planning out where I want to be. It is now time to just make it all happen regardless of how much I have to tear down. Although there were perks in the past 24 years, 90% of my expierience seems to had just been filler. No more excuses or setbacks! This is it, and I will keep at the mindset of "all or nothing". Time to seriously scratch the surface and leave that actual mark I bitch about not being able to make. Fuck the past, it will just keep me too goddamn stagnant! I want to expierience the time of my life scratching at my door , instead of just talking about it to the cieling tiles via 3am 7 days a week!

No comments: